Finding quality skilled and unskilled labour is a difficult task and by sourcing the best self employed operatives that the industry has to offer, our clients are able to focus on managing their projects.
We have built up an extensive database of vetted and reliable operatives, who engage with SCL direct, agreeing to offer their services to our clients on a sub contracted basis, for a pre agreed rate.
Our clients are provided with a weekly list of available sub contracted operatives, along with location, contact number and rate, enabling them to contact and direct them to site.
SCL will then invoice the client for the total cost of labour services provided, plus a pre agreed percentage as an introductory fee.
In addition to this service to the client, SCL are also able to offer the self employed operatives with various accountancy based support, including:
- Generating of daily invoices (daily charge to operative).
- Yearly self assessment (charged as one fee yearly *must provide invoices from works with other contractors).
- Advice, help & guidance regarding what operatives can claim as business expenses.
- Provide a professional Sage 1 accounting licence for each individual, that will keep all records up to date with HMRC.
- Submit statutory CIS tax deduction to HMRC on operatives behalf.
- Access to our accountant for help.
*note that all operative charges will be dependent on days worked. Also, as a self employed sub contractor or sole trader, these will also be eligible to be submitted as non taxable businesses expense.